Call for Posters
The poster session is designed to present and discuss work in progress and stimulate discussion within the community, thus facilitating the exchange of ideas and the emergence of new collaborations. Authors are kindly invited to submit a short proposal (maximum 2 pages excluding the bibliography) clearly describing the motivation of the work, the research questions addressed, their main contribution and preliminary results. An image of the poster may also be included. The working languages are French and English. All submissions will be reviewed by an international panel of experts. The accepted posters/demos will be published in the proceedings.
Posters should address one of the following topics:
- Terminology, Translation, Linguistics, Corpus linguistics, Computational linguistics, Natural Language Processing…
- Ontology, Knowledge Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning, Information Retrieval, Semantic Web…
- Applications of Terminology and/or Ontology in Information and Library sciences, Digital Humanities and Cultural Heritage, Education, Medicine, Finance, Standardization, etc.
- To submit:EasyChair submission
- Submission deadline: 15 January 2024
- Notification of acceptance: 12 February 2024
- Camera-ready poster due for proceeding: 15 September 2024